Stick Execution ! Stick Execution !

well..

This has already been done in better graphics, but I respect the fact it made it past judgement.

soja123 responds:

I fixed the music bug!Uh,thx for leaving a review.

drums of war (rock out) drums of war (rock out)

Great Job

The only problem was, the second level was a big step from the first one, but it was still great.

Jimmy does dodgeball Jimmy does dodgeball

Great Job

Great job! The only thing is, when I dodge some balls, I clearly don't get hit, but it says ouch. Other then that, great job!!!!

Queen's Backmasking Queen's Backmasking

well

It's almost immposible to sing like the reverse lyrics sounded like. I've seen this backmasking for Queen and Led Zeppelin and Britney Spears as well. The thing is, no one can actually sing like that. Also, you can't understand what they are saying without the lyrics. For Led Zeppelin, I could hear only the first couple words, and 666, and then incomprehensible mumbles. Nothing real. Also, what idiots would, what idiots would say that they love the devil in their songs? Check out the Pink Floyd one, it's actually true, they did have reversed lyrics in one of their songs, it's pretty cool.

3 Foot Ninja 3 Foot Ninja

I like it but...

it was too easy, I didn't die once. But, overall, it was a great game, good graphics, I like all the different characters, great job.

create a "TANKMEN" create a "TANKMEN"

Great Job

I can tell you put alot of work into this, I like the tankman in the backround peeing. Great job, and thanx for making me enjoy my evening.

Hitchhiker's Guide SB Hitchhiker's Guide SB

I like it.

I also like authors who respond to reviews but that's beside the point. I've been wondering if i should rent the movie to watch it. The book was good

BlueBlobClock responds:

I would hav eto say that the book is far berter than the TV show. I'm glad you liked it.
-BBC

Blue Tower- demo Blue Tower- demo

LOL

This could be the real thing, no need for demo. Hey, you should use Jicke's song still wowers for it, although it doesn't really go with the game. It's a good song and I think they would go. Or you could use a techno song for the final copy.

Logix Logix

Pretty cool........

A new kind of game, pretty cool and fun.

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3